"How to" Monthly CVI Training Courses
I know the struggle is real when you are trying to work on stimulating your child's vision.
- How do you know if your child's vision is being stimulated?
- How do you know if you are improving your child's vision?
- Is there more you can do besides using light or motion to try and catch your child's eye?
- Does there have to be so much trial and error when it comes to figuring your child's visual needs?
It's true the visual dynamics for each child with CVI differs within 3 phases according to Dr. Roman-Lantzy. Some children progress through all the stages, while others do not. It's true that milestone development is directly impacted by your child's visual challenges according to Michelle Turner, Vision and Movement Development Expert.
So apart from wanting your child to see better, you want to help them move better. You want to help your child develop self care skills like rolling over, scooting, walking, eating, and navigating the world. At the same time, you want to help your child develop self entertainment skills like fine and gross motor skills, reading, writing, and so on.
It's easy to get discouraged and overwhelmed and feeling like you don't know how to best help your child succeed.
It doesn't have to be that way. While discouragement and overwhelm will always come not matter what you are doing for your child, you don't have to wonder anymore if you are doing enough to help them visually succeed.
Honestly there is always more that can be done, but between you and I, we are human and it's exhausting to care for a child's every need, especially as the child gets older. It's okay that you are human and as long as you are doing your best, then it is enough and your child is grateful.
I have found for me there is less overwhelm when I can keep track of my child's progress. I actually keep a daily progress journal and when I am discouraged, I read back through that and I see how far my child has come. I am always filled with a feeling of gratitude and given courage to keep moving forward.
I want you to feel like you are making progress with your child's vision. That's why I am now offering monthly CVI Training Courses for parents, therapist and caregivers of children with CVI.
These courses are designed to help you:
- Know that your child's vision is being stimulated
- Know that what you are doing is improving your child's vision
- Learn the little extra umph your child needs to be able to respond to light, color, and motion
- Have less trial and error in discovering and understanding your child's visual needs
Every month you get:
- 1 Training Course
- 4-5 weekly exercise videos based on training and
- a 30/31 day PDF calendar guide to keep you on track with daily implementation of training and exercise materials (Vision Diary)
- (BONUS) Get $20 off the release of each new course
- (BONUS) Get the course "Sleep-time Vision Enhancement Techniques for free" ($69.99 Value - Available to you November 17, 2020)
- (BONUS) Exclusive access to private Facebook group for customer support
Month after month, these PDFs will act like a vision diary for you. Then when you are wondering if you are making progress all you have to do is look in this Vision Diary and see the progress you have made. Plus you will have training and exercise that you will use over and over to help your child reach their full vision potential.
**TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, You must have viewed all the training videos and submitted your completed weekly and daily calendar files to [email protected] to show that you watched and applied the material in the course.